Friday, November 25, 2011

Milo Cupcakes


Who loves Milo? Put your hands up! XD I was one of those kids who used to eat Milo. Yes, EAT Milo. When I was a kid, we didn't have many good chocolates around. Or, perhaps, I did not have access to good chocolate. I remember the cheapo ones that came with toys, but I also remember who they tasted like plastic. I guess I have always been a chocolate snob teehee. I have also always been on the hunt for the best hot chocolate. I've tried many, MANY hot chocolates around the world (not to sound snobbish!) but, I always say nothing beats hot Milo. (Milo should pay me for this free ad! Haha!) I suppose Milo takes me back to my childhood years, to that girl who used to eat Milo. We didn't have a lot back then but we what we had was enough to give me wonderful memories growing up. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. :) So, it should not be any surprise that I would add an element of Milo to Pip Pops menu! Please say hello to the newest member of the Pip Pops family, Milo Cupcakes!

I decided to frost these cupcakes with whipped cream sprinkled with (surprise) Milo, because it would be the best combo: Cream and Milo. :) Now I wonder how they would taste with sprinkled Cinnamon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.