Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hostess With The Mostess

Have you ever seen those Hostess Cupcakes ads which are always at the back of Archie Comics? Unfortunately, we don't have them in Brunei but they sure look dee-lish!!!

But then again.... why don't I make something similar? :D

Introdooooocing!! Light Chocolate Cupcakes with creme filling and chocolate ganache! :D They may not be the original Hostess, but till we can get our hands on the real McCoy, hopefully these will stop you from chewing Archie Comics. Hehehehe!


creme filling!!

I love the loops!

These were sent to Malaysia today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.