Friday, June 19, 2009

Yummy Coconut Bars

When I was still in uni, I would mooch off my housemate's Tesco's Coconut Macaroons. They were fairly cheap yet lovely and they made me feel like an old English lady hehehe... Anyhoo... I came back to Brunei and could not find anything similar ANYWHERE! I know there's a local alternative but I had it when I was like three years old so I don't know how it should look like or what it's called. I also have my doubts about Bounty Bars so that's not an option.

So, the only solution is to make some myself!!! And they come in cute bite-size cubes instead of flat macaroons. AND coated with dark chocolate... Mmm... If you're a coconut freak (LIKE ME), I really recommend these! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.