Thursday, June 18, 2009

Red Velvet with Cream Cheese

Hellewww!

I think that Red Velvet Cupcakes are those that fall into the category of "beautiful" cupcakes and very adult, in my opinion. No cute sprinkles whatsoever. I love how RED they are. Especially when they are dressed in silver couture. ;) Anyway... these beauties are quite dense in texture, but not chewy and they taste similar to Kuih Apam which, in my opinion, is the Asian version of cupcakes (AND my favorite of all! Especially the sweet pink white ones hehe!).

candy cane cream cheese frosting

red cream cheese frosting


No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.