Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sundae Cupcakes

The reason I named these Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting is because of the way they look like those ice cream sundaes! Hehehe.. Now, many of us may not be familiar with cream cheese and might be slightly weirded out by its combination with Vanilla Cake! Now, now kids... not too worry. This isn't the kinda cheese that you find in your McD hamburgers! NOT that those cheese slices are bad. However, Cream Cheese that I use to frost my Vanilla Cupcakes (and Red Velvet) taste just right with cakes! Why, it even has a hint of lemon that you might even forget about cheese! :D Give it a try and you'll find out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.