Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to place an order


Hi everyone! Happy Monday! :D

Many of you are still not sure with how to place an order. I don't exactly have a strict method as I believe in flexibility and constant contact with my patrons in order to allow for inquiries before confirmation. Nonetheless, here is a guideline which might give you an idea on how to place an order. :D

1. Orders can be made through email (pippops.mail@gmail.com), through Facebook email or text me at 8 786 168.

2. Please include
-The flavor of cupcakes or any other Pip Pops goodies
-The amount (All cupcakes come in a set of twelve unless stated)
-The date when you require the cupcakes
-Your name and address

3. Next, I will get back to you as soon as possible for confirmation. :D As simple as that! Please note that I will need at least 2 days notice :D

Please feel free to ask me any questions. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.