Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dark Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter Frosting

I had a bake sale today. It was my first and I am so happy it went smoothly! Thank you so much to those who bought the cupcakes! :D Today's Bake Sale Cupcakes were the latest addition to Pip Pops: Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting. It's a bit like souffle actually! Maybe I could bake these in souffle cups instead? :D

These Dark Chocolate Cupcakes also come in
Vanilla Buttercream
Chocolate Buttercream
Strawberry Buttercream
Caramel Buttercream
Chocolate Ganache

Please email me for a price inquiry on the different frostings :D

What's Bake Sale you ask? Well, it's an opportunity to buy Pip Pops goodies at an individual price, instead of buying them in the usual dozen. If you'd like to be informed if I'm having a Bake Sale, please email me at pippops.mail@gmail.com, sub: Bake Sale, include your name and phone number. :D Come one, Come all!


Wants a different frosting on this luscious Dark Chocolate Cupcake? Email me for a price inquiry! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.