Friday, July 31, 2009

Pip Pops at Gerai?

Hello my lovelies!

I have been looking around for gerai-s and restaurants to carry my cupcakes. I found a gerai which agreed but suggested that I sell the cupcakes at a much lower price than the estimated $1.20 each. We agreed at $0.50 each cupcake but at a smaller size.

I would so love to venture into this but I am also worried that you guys wouldn't be happy with the size (too small?) and would rather pay the regular $1.20 price and have a regular size cupcake! Hehe! So, please please help me by taking the Poll above.

Love you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.