Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pip Pops available at Gerai Muqtazza

Heyyyyy all!!!!!!!!


I am so so soooooooo excited!!!! I have decided to give selling at Muqtazza a go. :D I've had mixed reactions with the smaller size and lower price. The Poll is still ongoing, so please take some time to help me with it. :D If you some of you guys really, reaaaaaaaaally want a regular sized cupcake at the original price, I plan to sell both sizes at Muqtazza so you guys have more options. :D

So, starting from today, Pip Pops Cupcakes will be available at Muqtazza daily. There will be one flavor per day, sold at HALF OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE AT A SMALLER SIZE.

Where is Gerai Muqtazza? It is REALLY easy to find. It is right across Masjid Sengkurong. :D You can't miss it. :D


ALSO

my friend has requested a simple guide to the cupcakes, flavors and frostings available. She calls my Desserts Menu "awesome possum" for all the fancy schmancy names! LOL! Sorry guys. Actually, I am getting more confused myself! Haha! So, here is the link for all the goodies available for you to mix and match. :D You can also find it on the sidebar under Pip Pops Goodies Guide. Hope it helps! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.