Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tangy Rose Cupcakes

I wish I could find edible fresh flowers here but the roses sold in shops are, well, covered in all sorts of scary chemicals that I refuse to subject my(or your) stomach to. So, here are my rosewater cupcakes sans rose petals deco (bo-ring!). I wish I made these for the engagement I previously mentioned. They are so delicate and elegant! I suppose I'm biased. Pink is my favorite color hehehe. Well, I love white too. I drive my friends crazy picking out pink-colored clothes (ONLY) when out shopping hahahha!!

Anyway, I really recommend these for mid-morning munch with your coffee or for your mid-afternoon break. Why mid-morning/afternoon and not breakfast or tea-time? I suppose the zing in these cupcakes might give a boost to your energy (or subtle jolt to your senses), basically, to WAKE YOU UP hehehe... Either way, energized or need to recharge, these tangy babies are wonderful!!! I just finished four of these! I must say, this one's my favorite!






I swear, the cupcakes above look like they are peeking at you. No? Maybe it's just me talking crazy haha!

My favourite part!!! MUNCH TIME!!!

These pretty Tangy Rose cupcakes are available for $12 for 12 pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.