Friday, May 1, 2009

UPDATE:

OH HOW I LOVE THESE CUPCAKES! These are the first cupcakes that I used to kick-start my baking career. These are just so much fun to decorate. Sprinkles away!! Hehe! Basically, Tea Party Cupcakes are the simplest yet yummiest and children's favorite! These are Vanilla Cupcakes frosted with White Chocolate and, oh yes, topped with all the prettiest and cutest sprinkles!!!



Hey everyone!


Sorry I haven't come around to actually make the Mother's Day samples. Though, I managed to make some sample decorations to give you an idea how the cupcake will look like. I haven't quite decided on the cake flavor, but I am thinking of PINK buttercream frosting (or yellow, perhaps) TOPPED with handwritten letterings "I HEART MAMA" (or Babu, Umi, Ibu, Mummy, Mum.... up to you, really :D )with brown borders, and pink filling. I am also planning other addition shapes such as daisies. I will try to show you samples, hopefully on Monday. :D






No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.