Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Frenzy

Helleeeeew everyone!!!

First of all, I am SO SORRY I never got around to upload pictures of the Mother's Day Cupcakes I am offering. Second of all, thank you for your orders. :D I can't believe how many last-minute orders I have! LOL! You guys!!! Anyway, I seriously should announce that I am not taking anymore orders... although maybe that's a bit too late! LOL! I am so excited about tomorrow! I've been planning for Mother's Day for weeks!

I'm sorry that I am not open to options in terms of flavors for Mother's Day Cupcakes. It will definitely be pink buttercream. For those who ordered early, I was able to make lettering in frozen chocolate. As for last-minute orders, not to worry, the cupcakes will still be cute be mini flags. :D I hope our beloved Mothers will love the gesture (and the cupcakes too!)...


Happy Mother's Day!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.