Sunday, May 24, 2009

Teeny-Tiny Cakes

oh em geeeeeeeee!!!

One: I just added an archive and ONLY realized how much I blogged! I am SHOCKED. BUT in a good way. :D

Two: Look what's new on the menu! :D SO CUTE!!!!!! I was going to coat the bottoms with dark chocolate just like the recipe called for but I was a bit, erm, lazy to melt two types of chocolates, so, instead, I just melted white chocolate and tinted it brown. Hehe! But it did compromise the presentation a bit in the sense that the cupcake shape wasn't very distinct. It was still yummy nonetheless. :D

BUT not to worry. Yours will definitely be coated with the best dark chocolate. :D

PS. check out the satay sticks! LOL! I couldn't find plastic sticks that would look much prettier.







No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.