Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Darwish and Mimi!


Hello everyone!

Here are some pictures of a little girl & boy themed fondant cupcakes. There was no specific instruction (except for balls) so I came up with "princess" and "pirate". I do hope that Darwish and Mimi like the decorations and cupcakes. :D Happy Birthday!

Now to catch up on my sleep... :S so very schleeeepyyyyyyyyyyy...


Yo ho! Yo ho! (I wanted the blue buttercream to look like seawaves. Hm...)



Ball... which look more like Saturn.. :S I tried making footballs but they looked so blah.
Treasure map. X marks ze spot!
Pirate's Hat.

Jolly Roger
Purse
Wand
Enid Blyton Book! All time favorite author!
A pot of posies
birthday present
a dollhouse. Though, my sister thought it was a school. Haha!

Please check "Price Checker" for a new pricing system.

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.