Monday, June 1, 2009

Poll results

Hello boys and girls!!

Remember I put up a poll about the appropriateness of my pricing as compared to my cupcake size? Well, the results came in and 100% (!!!!) who voted chose "yes" (appropriate). Thank you to those who took the time to vote. Truthfully, I felt happy that those who voted were happy with my pricing. Nonetheless, I have decided to increase the size of my cupcakes without increasing the price as well. I mean, bigger cupcakes are cuter anyway hehehe... So, thanks again everyone for your support! I am so happy!!!!!! :D

I am willing to improve Pip Pops in terms of cupcakes and service. But I need your help. Please, you will do me a great favor if you leave me a comment/sms/email about my cupcakes and service. Compliments are much appreciated but honest reviews and opinions are more invaluable to me. :D

Thank you! I love you guys! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.