Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thank You Kak Ness!

Now, I really must emphasize that I do not, I repeat, do not do especially well in piping, lettering or even drawing straight lines! :S I do give it my best always, but just a heads up for you all hehehe!! I had a large order of cupcakes with a Burberry theme. a few weeks ago. I was very happy for the experience but VERY scared of the outcome since 300 Burberry cupcakes equal to millions of lines! Eeek! XP Hehe, but it was a great experience, so, thank you Miss Ness for the order. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.