Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AGV Helmet

Hellow kiddies!!

This is not a cupcake-related post but one to help my sister out.

My sister is selling off this brand new AGV helmet as it's intended owner has disappeared into oblivion. So, this funky helmet is looking for an owner! :D The original price is $1400 but my sister is selling it for $1200 (and negotiable too! woohoo!!) So, you're SAVING $200 PLUS MORE! Yayyyyy!

Details:

-Price $1200 (negotiable)

-Brand new, still lonely in its original package!! (so new that the sticker on the visor's still on! Why, you can even see the price tag! lol!)

Find out more on http://www.agvhelmets.com/racing/gptech.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.