Friday, February 24, 2012

S'mores Cupcakes


I've been dying to use my new kitchen blowtorch and what better excuse than to bake S'mores Cupcakes :D

I first heard about s'mores when I was in my teens, reading Archie Comics. Yes, Archie Comics has introduced me a lot of American treats. Back then, we didn't even have marshmallow in Brunei! So, yes, just like the Ho-ho Cupcakes, I decided to whip one up myself!

Hope you love them too!



Chocolate bottom topped with biscuit crumbs and chocolate shavings


Marshmallowy goodness!

*frosting contains raw egg whites. Not advisable for those with allergies, babies, toddlers and expectant mothers. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.