Thursday, January 21, 2010

Extra Love: no more free of charge? Oh noooooo!! :(

Dearest patrons and readers,

I apologize for not bringing to light that I have recently made changes to "Extra Love: flags, candles and Happy Birthday Cake Topper" by charging them. (My gratitude to 'Someone' for mentioning this on the chatbox :D)

As much as I would like to keep them free of charge, I regret that I now have to charge them. However, these items will be for Non-Profit (I do not intend to charge them to make profit) as I charge them according to the prices I get at the shops. :D

The rationale behind providing these is to give you more convenience by making Pip Pops a one-stop home bakeshop. For example, you would not need to stop by other places to get birthday candles; you can simply get them from me, hence, saving you time and parking space worries. :)

Similar for the Cupcake flags, it might not seem much to print a few flags. However, when I have to print the flags quite often, it does become very financially noticeable when I am constantly changing my ink cartridges. Yikes!! Hehehe..

I sincerely regret and apologize for having to charge these items now. Kinda embarrassed too! My dad is always against hiking up prices :S

Therefore, I can only humbly hope for your understanding and continued support. I welcome any advice and tips on handling this matter. :D

Love,

Pip Pops
I'm sorry.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.