Sunday, July 12, 2009

Important message on placing an order

Dear all, just want to let you know that I won't be taking orders for 15th July as I have a special day planned out with my girlfriends (who I only see 3 times a year? Hehehe...) BUT business will resume on 16th oh July.

Also.... I really hope that my potential customers aren't too shy to talk to me to place an order! Seriously, I am more nervous to talk to you than you might imagine :D You are important to me, you know? :D It's also important to avoid confusions over order details if you don't talk to me directly. If you're shy, email me :D. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......... Hehehe... have a safe week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.