Saturday, July 11, 2009

Teeny-Tiny Cakes and Cotton Candy Cupcakes


Helleeeeeeew all!

Teeny-Tiny Cakes have gone all dressed up for a party. I think they look so pretty, don't you think so? Hehehe.. I absolutely adore the ribbon. Seriously, if I had $97 with me yesterday, I would have bought a life-time's supply of this pretty ribbon! Sigh... Maybe next time?

Anyway, I regret that I may have to increase the price of Teeny-Tiny Cakes as of Tuesday next week. I always try to keep my prices low and affordable... unfortunately, these cuties need quite a lot of t.l.c to taste and look good! Hehe...


I LOOOOOOOVEEEE silver cupcake liners. They are so gorgeous! Especially with pink t! So cute! These are Cotton Candy Cupcakes without its blue cotton candy garnish as I did not want it to melt into the frosting.

haha! Awful photo skills. If I had just moved slightly to the right....

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.