Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fondant and The Simple Guide

Hi All!

In case you missed the post on the Pip Pops Goodies Guide, you can find it on the side bar under the photo slide show and click it. The Pip Pops Goodies guide is basically a much simpler overview of what is available at Pip Pops. You may also choose your own combo of cake and frosting but please email or text me first for a price quotation. :D

I am also thinking of giving you the opportunity to choose the sprinkles and decorations! Let me take the pictures first :D

UPDATE! PLEASE READ :D

I know I announced a new pricing system for fondants but after another fondant project, I realized that fondant designing takes time... a very long time, and massive loads of effort, and often carries on into late mornings. I am happy to undertake fondant projects. But I think that setting a fixed price for unlimited fondants puts me at a great disadvantage (my poor aching back and eyebags! Hehehe!). Hence, please note that from now, the price will vary and upon quotation. But don't worry, I always aim to make Pip Pops goodies affordable for everyone! :DBold

As much as I'd love to offer extremely detailed designs, I am unable to as I am still green at fondant designing. I really don't want to ruin your event by producing ugly yucky looking cupcakes! Hehehe! Hence, I apologize in advance if I have to decline from accepting your order. :D

Thank you everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.