Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MUFC

I had a request for MUFC's logo which at first I declined to do because I knew I would do such a horrible botched up job! :S Hehehe! I am always worried about how my cakes and frosting will turn out, and that's the simple part, let alone a detailed fondant work. Yikes! Hehehe!

But I am nonetheless thankful that the client insisted I do it for I learned a lot from the experience. It was a whole new world of fondant creation for me. I think I was actually better than I thought I'd be, though, that doesn't mean it was the best looking MU Devil fondant. LOL!! Thank you 98 for the opportunity. I appreciate the kind words and I hope to hear from you again. :D

Although I am seriously considering withdrawing fondants! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.