Saturday, August 22, 2009

"may your souffles always rise...."

Heyy guys!!!

Wow. I must be crazy to be working in this business at this time of year! Hahaha!! The smell of baking cakes... melted dark chocolate... Aaahhhhh.......... It does make you go ga-ga on an empty stomach. Teehee.. Anyway, someone has been requesting for souffles and I do apologize for its delayed addition to the menu. August has too many babies! Hehehe! I've been quite busy with cupcakes and brownies that I unintentionally have to postpone making souffles - till now!! I felt bad, especially during Puasa, not to give what my customers want.

So, right after making some Cotton Candy Cupcakes, I jumped straight to making souffles! And I am glad I did! :D I'd like everyone to know that I write down every requests and suggestions on new flavours and dishes. Truthfully, there's a massive queue! Please keep them coming and I WILL try to make them for you when the opportunity comes i.e. when I'm not too swamped with orders. :D
Thank you for everybody's support! :D


it's supposed to be taller, but I ran out of grease-proof paper to create a collar around the ramekin! LOL! What kind of baker runs out of grease-proof paper you ask? This one does! Hehehe!
Now, I'd like to keep my prices reasonable, hence, these Dark Chocolate Souffles will come in souffle cups instead of porcelain ramekins. However, if you feel like being posh (which is a-ok in my book! XD), please let me know early if you'd like your souffles to come in ramekins instead of aluminium pots.


This is how it should look like!

Please also note that souffles are best served as soon as it comes out of the oven. Due to the time period between baking and delivery, the souffles will deflate. Nonetheless, this will not affect the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.