Friday, August 21, 2009

Ramadhan Kareem...

WOW! I can't believe it's Ramadhan again! Ramadhan Kareem to all my Muslim readers... :D Exactly a year has been since I came back to Brunei for good and it's so wonderful to be with my family especially during the fasting month. I'm sure like most people, Ramadhan is family time. I'm just thinking how I'm going to "taste-test" my cupcakes/brownies when I'm fasting! LOL! Well, I'm hoping that adhering to the recipe will result in consistency. :D

Have a wonderful Ramadhan everyone... Pip Pops is open as usual.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.