Wednesday, October 7, 2009

and the free cupcakes go to....

FIZ!!!!!

whaaaaaaa??? *jaw drops*
free cupcakes??? wooooHooooo... yabadabaduuuu...
i lovee chocolate cupcakes.... the colour... it's sweet and chocolateyyy..
if i win this...it will make me forget about everything..
just me and the cupcakes and the people im sharing it with...
i will see me smile from ear to ear...
like a child getting a candy..
:)

Fiz


Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D Enjoy the cupcakes Fiz! XD

I must say, it brought a huge smile when I read the two entries because Fiz and Zul actually wrote a poem! I completely did NOT expect that. I thought people would just leave a name and number! LOL!! So, BOTH of you, I am incredibly thankful and touched by your effort. Zul, I hope you're not too disappointed :) Insya Allah next time ok? :D But really, I LOVE YOUR POEMS!!!

Wow Pipops cupcakes for free?
Im lovin it more den I love Mc D
If I can win it I’d be glad and happy
Like when I hear Le Bonheur song by Berry :D

Zul

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.