Friday, October 9, 2009

Trick Or Treat!!!

BOO!!!
image courtesy of Fadz

Hey everybody!!! Don't forget Halloween's this month! :D

Two Halloweens ago, I moved into my student house around Halloween and it was such a great opportunity to have a Halloween Party slash Housewarming. I suppose it is different from what we do here (Doa Selamat) but it was fun nonetheless. :D I think it was mostly fun because EVERYBODY made an effort to get dressed up properly! We had Devil Couple, Angel, Monster Cook, Ghost, Witch, Hippie, Sheep, Vampire, you name it! Every spook was in town! And we had awesome Halloween Decorations! My housemates and I even carved out a pumpkin! Good times. :D

I'd love to throw another Halloween Party but most of my friends are still at the other end of the world and it wont be as fun. BUTTT I still think I want to put up some Halloween Decor and maybe have small party with Halloween Cupcakes too! Will be posting Halloween Cupcakes samples soon! :D

Black Cat!
Sheep, Count Dracula, Hippie
Monster Cook! (he was by far the scariest, at least for me)
Vendetta, Ghost and Disco!
Devil (I cant seem to find the She-Devil!) and Witch! By the way, this photo always reminds me of Grant Wood's American Gothic. See the resemblance? No? Maybe it's just me! Heeheehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.