Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cute Craft

Remember my post about my very creative friend Lina (wh0 was and still is selling the cute crochet book)? Well, today, I bought her crochet cupcakes!!! WEEHEE!! I know, I know, I am CRAZY about anything cupcakes, handmade and homemade! There is something special about them. You can feel the effort and love and passion. Hehehe, I'm so emotional! But yes, aren't these lovely and cute? They are perfect for gifts and you don't need an occasion; they are the kind of gifts that say "I thought about you". :D

Good news for everyone is that Lina is building a blog for her crochet creations! :D


awww... ain't this a pretty picture? :)


this is my personal favourite (If you make me choose one! XD) because of the cute cherry on top!


More colors available. Wish i could have bought all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.