Friday, January 29, 2010

I LOVE BAKING!

Ahhh...nothing beats a kind message from a happy customer!! :D It's been very hectic these past few days. I am either in the kitchen whipping cream, melting chocolate, battling my oven... or I'm on the road, doing deliveries to all ends of Brunei Muara. I have never been happier. :D

I wonder if this is what true passion is. I am such an emotional girl hehehe.. I would be baking, then driving off to do deliveries, the come home straight to in the kitchen and feel absolutely happy and energetic! It's so weird! Why didn't I feel that way back in Uni? Hehehe.. Why couldn't I feel happy and excited to go home from a long day at uni and hit the books again at home? Hehehe!

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and the support... from adding me on Facebook to buying my cakes. Everything means so much to me and I will treasure everything. Thank You to those who bought the Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies today :D I am sorry if it didn't look as pretty as the picture. I forgot to mention that the topmost layer is made out of cream and so, it was quite runny (instead of a thick, solid layer). I hope the taste compensated the looks though! :D

If you missed today's Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie Sale, don't miss the next one on the 4th February! :D Make your reservations today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.