Monday, March 1, 2010

Back from my vacation!

Dear all,

I am back from my vacation!!! I had the most amazing vacation ever!!! Hehehe.. so now, we're back to business! :D

As I have mentioned before I left for my break, there will be big changes around here in terms of taking orders as well as available items. This is quite important, so, please take some time to read the information below. :D

1. I am only taking orders on a weekly basis from now on.

2. Baking Days are only on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. :D

3. I unfortunately am not able to take up large orders anymore boohoo.. :(

4. Fondants work available are limited to fondant letters only. :)

I do apologize for so many changes... I love baking for you and will do my best to take as many orders as I can and try to give the my best. :D

Last, but not least, a belated Gong Xi Fa Cai! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.