Monday, April 5, 2010

Congratulations Effa and Iman

Dear all,

Apologies for the lack of update! Hehehe.. I am juggling baking and work!!! Crazy stuff but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them both and I am so blessed as I enjoy what I do. :D

I hope everyone is well, still enjoying the cupcakes craze. :D

I have been so busy that I just dismiss taking photos. :( So, now, I can only convey my Congratulations to Effa and Iman on their beautiful engagement. I regret that I wasn't there for the event but I hope you both had a wonderful day :D I hope the cupcakes and cake were alright too! :D

no photos to show.. boohoo.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.