Monday, June 14, 2010

Never say good bye

Dear all,


It is to my sadness that I have to say good-bye, for now.

It's been an amazing experience; how Pip Pops started, the wonderful people I've met, the sleepless nights baking and decorating cupcakes, the cake deliveries to all ends of Brunei (Muara I mean hehe), the learning experience... I have been incredibly blessed.

I suppose it's time to say goodbye, but only for now. I've been feeling guilty having turn down so many orders recently because it's been quite overwhelming with juggling work and baking.

Nonetheless, I believe that I'll see you guys again. One day. When Pip Pops has a place of its own. And we can all eat cakes everyday! :D

Till then, take care everyone.

Thank you sooooooo much for your support. It's been incredible. :D


I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.