Saturday, November 5, 2011

Picking up that egg beater

Hello dear friends.

It's been over a year since I last picked up an egg beater. So much has happened since. Especially with the butter hooha! Well, good thing I prefer a different brand :)

Anyway, I've been missing baking, cake decorating and of course, my Pip Pops friends. Having a day job that requires me being on-call 24/7 makes it extremely difficult to actually commit to baking. I value my friends here at Pip Pops that I would rather refer them to another baker than cancel out on them.

Tomorrow is my best friend's nephew's birthday. And she really, really, reaaaaaaaaally wants me to bake for the party. Good thing it's a public holiday tomorrow so yay! I.can.bake!

Though, I am super duper anxious! It's been a while. What if I can't bake anymore?????

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.