Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dreaming about cakes

I've been thinking of baking a lot lately. I mean, a lot more than usual. I've been thinking about cakes. 

Yes, my dear friends, cakes. And really really pretty cakes! It's a transition I've been craving to move into. I suppose it's bound to happen. After all, I wake up to thoughts about cakes, read about cakes and dream about cakes. Why, the wallpaper on my office pc is a photo of cakes!

I've also been toying with the thought of taking this love for baking up a notch. Though, I am not sure whether I am ready to leave my comfort zone. But life is about risks, after all. : ) I suppose I just need to do a lil' bit more research before taking the leap. : )

Now, where's that whisk?

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.