Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby Chef

Friday's here again and it means that it's baking day! :D

But today, it's a little bit more special. Today, my little Baby Chef, Ryan, decided to hijack the kitchen completely. Ryan is four years old and absolutely LOVES cakes. My cakes specifically. :) He's my biggest fan and I'm so proud to share that he has shown interest in baking since he was 3 years old. I have always believed that kids should be given a little bit more trust and let them show what they can do. He's always helped me in the kitchen (though, I don't let anyone, I repeat, ANYONE, within a five-mile radius of the kitchen when I'm baking for you guys), so I let him explore his curiosities. Trust me, he's just like me when he bakes. He does not let me do anything!!! The only help I did was do the measurements and putting the muffins into the oven.

We're now waiting for the second batch to bake. The first one's here:

Banana Muffins fresh out of the oven! (Oh, those empty slots are because Ryan scooped the mix into them without the wrapper hehehe!)

Baby Chef mixing


Scooping the mix into the wrapper intently

Baby Chef with his Banana Muffin!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment


I want to hear from you...

Please let me know what you think to help me improve. (pippops.mail@gmail.com) THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
All materials contained on this web site are owned by Pip Pops and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Pip Pops.